HOW MUCH WILL THE DESIGN OF MY WiX WEBSITE COST?
The price of your website will depend on the features and the number of pages you require.
Basic websites and WiX website refreshes are priced from £399.00 (Sites with e-commerce functionality may incur extra costs dependant on number of products)
Standard websites (with e-commerce functionality) are priced from £499.00. For more complex, informative, or e-commerce websites over 50 products the price may rise but we would be happy to give you a specific quote once we have been provided with your site requirements.
*The cost of domains, mailboxes, WiX plan, or other external fees are not included - See below for more info.
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
Our websites include the following -
Free updates for 1 month after completion
Professional and eye catching design
Completion of all Backend work
1hr FREE training on how to update the site yourself (if requested)
Search Engine Optimisation using WiX SEO
Google Analytics connection
SSL Certificate - Show visitors your site is safe
Responsive mobile site
Connection to social media accounts
Connection of domain
7 days a week support (where possible)
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO DESIGN MY WEBSITE?
This will be dependant on the size and type of website you require, the availability of information provided by you, and our workload at the time. Most websites are completed within 14-28 days. If you require specific elements to your site i.e. Blog or online store this may take longer.
We will keep you regularly updated on the progress of your WiX website and provide you with a link to view the progress of your website in real-time. Allowing you to see the website as it progresses allows us to make changes quickly and therefore does not impact the time it takes to complete your website.
We want you to be totally satisfied with the look and feel of the website, after all its another face to your company.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER CHARGES I SHOULD BE AWARE OF?
The following external costs are NOT included in our pricing -
Cost of the domain name (i.e. yourcompany.com/uk/net) for costs associated with your chosen domain we recommend you visit a domain provider like 123-Reg or GoDaddy. Visiting a domain provider will also allow you to see if your chosen domain is available.
Hosting of your website known as the WiX Plan
Costs incurred by running an online store (i.e payment provider fees)
Any other external fee's which we have no control over
If you would like further advice on external fees please contact us.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR FEES?
The following work is not included in our fees -
Copywriting - Whilst we are happy to assist with checking any 'copy text' sent to us to be used on individual pages, we do not provide copywriting services. All copy text must be provided.
External costs - As advised above.
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT TERMS?
If the work you require is a website refresh we ask that the full fees are paid upfront, this is due to the fact that you are the 'owner' of the site and we have no control over the site should non-payment become an issue which although rare, does happen.
If you require a brand new website, we ask that 75% of the fees are paid before work commences with the remaining 25% due at 30 days OR when the site goes live (whichever is FIRST). Sites that take more than 30 days to complete are often due to delays arising from the client, as you will appreciate being a small business cash flow is important and this is why we have 30-day payment terms on the remaining 25% of our fee's.
You can read our Terms of Business by clicking the link in the footer below.
OK IM INTERESTED, WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Please contact us to discuss your specifications and needs, once we know what you require from your website we will be able to advise you on the final cost, completion date, and answer any of your questions.
We would always advise that you think about the content of your website (i.e. Images and text) and how quickly these can be provided so that delays are not suffered to your web build. In order to capture much of the initial information we need to make a great start on your website, we have a downloadable 'Website Questionnaire' which will assist you to provide us with this information. Don't worry if some of the requested information does not apply to you, just simply complete what is.